The Account Manager/Consultant is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideal candidates must be able to travel to London for local client and internal meetings; however all locations will be considered.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
Major brands are looking to take complex performance marketing programs global and local programmes to the next level, creating a significant opportunity for strategic leadership and innovative execution. As a result, Acceleration Partners (AP) is seeking a Senior Affiliate Marketing Consultant to oversee affiliate marketing programs and projects and to play a key role in our overall go-forward global strategy.
The core of the role is to serve as a hands-on client service leader and to work with our UK and US-based client services team to ensure that our international expansion holds up our high standards of client service and performance. This will require excellent client service skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of strategic thinking, and a capability (and willingness) to get into the weeds of client programs. It will also require the ability to comfortably present to and work with C-level client contacts, and strong account management. The Senior Affiliate Marketing Consultant has a “whatever it takes” attitude to meeting and exceeding clients’ needs and will maintain Acceleration Partners’ high standards and reputation for strategic vision and excellence. With success, as our global business expands, significant additional opportunities for growth will exist for a successful candidate.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead strategic and tactical client delivery for local and global affiliate program management helping to build scalable and replicable systems and processes.
- Understand Clients objectives and challenges within their performance marketing programs and be able to suggest solutions, create actionable steps and deliver strategies to help them improve and develop their activities.
- Support sales efforts for non-US originated business, and US-based clients looking to expand globally, as our global subject matter expert. This may include creating and/or delivering sales presentations and serving as our global expert during sales calls and meetings.
- Over time, lead, manage, and hold accountable contractors and/or full-time account delivery team in support of client delivery requirements. This may include recruiting localized contractors to support account needs.
- Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By six months, the Senior Affiliate Marketing Consultant is successfully leading the global performance marketing programs and / or large local affiliate programme projects, and is well-integrated with the global client delivery teams. Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager is actively serving as AP’s EU tactical lead and supporting business development needs as is required.
At the end of year one, the Senior Affiliate Marketing Consultant is overseeing multiple programs and projects in the core EU markets with a client satisfaction rating of 8.0/10. Year one client retention rate is > 80% and scalable operational processes have been developed.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute global and strategic projects for large brand Clients
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates polish and professionalism in all situations
- International client service experience required, with business development experience a plus
- Deep experience with different affiliate networks and SaaS platforms
- Experience with other digital marketing channels, including paid search and paid social, a plus
- Fluent in a second language, ideally French, German, and/or Spanish a plus
- Possesses excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Understands what it takes to keep A-level clients engaged and happy
- Knows how to manage and collaborate with distributed team members
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Is self-motivated, resilient, can work well on his/her own, and does not require constant feedback and oversight
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Loves to continually learn and stay ahead of the industry pack
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience in digital/online marketing with 2+ years of affiliate specific experience
- 2-4 years of client service or agency side experience with global exposure
- Understanding of and experience managing the strategic and tactical needs of multi-country performance marketing programs in the EU
- Has demonstrated success and forward progress at all stages of his/her career
- Fluent in English and a secondary European language (German, Spanish, French, Dutch, or Italian preferred)
- Holds a valid passport and has ability to travel internationally as required
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
We are the leading global affiliate marketing agency in the industry, earning “Best Performance Marketing Agency” and “Industry Choice of Agency” accolades by the International Performance Marketing Association. Industry-leading global brands trust our team to help them gain competitive advantage through performance-based strategic partnerships, including Target, adidas, Reebok, Warby Parker, ButcherBox and RedBubble. In addition to efficiently growing and refining brands’ partner marketing programs, we’re also committed to changing the work-life paradigm with our 100% remote work environment. Our agency attracts team members who are genuine partners, thought leaders, problem-solvers, continuous learners and who challenge the status quo. Our unique company culture and strong core values have been recognized and honored by Glassdoor, Entrepreneur, Fortune, Forbes, Ad Age, Inc., The Boston Globe and our founder and CEO, Robert Glazer, was named to Glassdoor’s Highest-Rated CEOs list two years in a row. Learn more about AP at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.