WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
We are a leading performance marketing agency that is raising the bar on innovation every day and is trusted by top brands such as adidas, Gymboree, Target, and Uber. We believe that a great work experience comes from a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, accountability, and an unwavering commitment to finding like-minded colleagues that share our core values. We are a market leader, but we are equally passionate about the hours we spend away from work with friends and family and pursuing our individual passions. We believe you can have it all and should not have to compromise.
As an organization, we’ve worked thoughtfully and strategically over the years to create core values and operating principles that reflect who we are as a company and who we strive to be. We’ve done a lot in our relatively short time, including making the Inc 500 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row, being the 3rd fastest growing company in Massachusetts two years in a row, and getting honored as the 4th Best Place to Work in Advertising and Marketing and the 8th Most Flexible Workplace in the United States by Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work. We are also in the top 1% of all companies on Glassdoor. Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team.
The Associate is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Georgia, Texas or Minnesota.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners seeks an Affiliate Marketing Associate to coordinate the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions. This person will be responsible for affiliate communications and general account maintenance, including recruitment, newsletters, and fraud checks.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION, SUPPORT AND OUTREACH EXECUTION - Respond to affiliates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues
- GENERAL ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE - Execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, deployment of creative assets, etc.
- RECRUITMENT EXECUTION - Develop recruitment lists based on the needs of your clients as well as the corresponding outreach emails
- NEWSLETTER EXECUTION - Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters
- DAILY/WEEKLY FRAUD CHECK - Monitor affiliates’ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, FTC, Fraud)
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of each program and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers. Accounts are being monitored regularly for fraud, with no issues being missed, to ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to troubleshoot account and affiliate issues. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.