The Executive Assistant position offers flexibility in daily scheduling, allowing the Executive Assistant to allocate their working hours to suit their schedule, as approved. The Executive Assistant can be a full-time role or a 30 hour a week role for the right candidate.
The Executive Assistant position is a flexible, remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Some travel is required for conferences, internal meetings, etc.
The CEO and the Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Partners are seeking an Executive Assistant to manage their respective scheduling, travel logistics, internal communications and other administrative needs. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following duties:
- Schedule recurring and non-recurring calls and meetings for CEO and Chairman of the Board—ensure that all information to attend calls and meetings is included in calendar invitations.
- Schedule and manage the travel logistics for any business travel required by the CEO or Chairman of the Board, including for meetings, conference, keynote speeches, etc.
- Schedule and manage the travel logistics for quarterly Board of Directors Meetings and quarterly Senior Leadership Team offsite meetings.
- Create, manage and circulate the agenda for monthly Department and Regional Highlights Call on Town Hall Call.
- Plan Biannual Hub Meetings in all of Acceleration Partners’ global hubs—plan travel, secure venues, coordinate headcounts and send invitations to employees.
- Send gifts, books and other materials on behalf of the CEO/Chairman to important prospects and partners.
The Executive Assistant will be privy to extensive confidential information that is potentially known only to the Board of Directors, CEO and Chairman of the Board. The role requires the utmost discretion, as a breach could have significant impact to the business.
The Executive Assistant will primarily report to the CEO, with direction also coming from the Chairman of the Board.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Manage All Recurring and Non-Recurring Call Scheduling, Logistics and Invitations for CEO and Chairman of the Board – Work with the CEO and the Executive Chairman to schedule all calls and meetings. This will go beyond simply scheduling as directed—ideally, the Decide whether to schedule calls with internal and external stakeholders, determine the length of meetings and calls, and make scheduling decisions based on context and best practices. In the long-term, arrange all call/meeting scheduling with minimal input from CEO or Chairman of the Board. Manage entire calendar for CEO and Chairman of the Board with a strategic mindset—proactive resolve potential scheduling conflicts, avoid overscheduling and ensure the CEO and the Chairman of the Board have a necessary amount of non-meeting time in their schedules each week.
- Manage Bookings and Logistics for all CEO and Chairman of the Board Travel – Coordinate the travel bookings and logistics for all travel by the CEO and the Chairman of the Board. Build a repeatable process for determining the approved budget for a given trip, researching and booking transit and accommodations, and providing all necessary logistical information to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board, with minimal input or oversight.
- Manage The Planning, Logistics and Communications of Quarterly and Biannual Meetings – Serve as the planning lead and logistical point of contact for all regular meetings the CEO or Chairman of the Board attend, including quarterly Board of Director meetings, quarterly Senior Leadership Team offsite meetings and biannual Hub Meetings. Own the selection and booking of any meeting spaces, meal arrangements and other logistical requirements for the meeting. Communicate with all meeting attendees (internal and external), ensuring they have the information required to attend. While the CEO, Chairman of the Board and Executive Chief of Staff will consult on meeting details and provide direction, Executive Assistant should eventually own all aspects of the logistical planning process with minimal input or direction.
- Manage Agenda for Monthly Company Calls – Create, manage and circulate the agenda for monthly Department and Regional Update calls and Town Hall calls with the full company. Communicate with all meeting presenters to ensure they are prepared and know their presentation timeslots. Manage the recurring invitations and update as needed.
- Create Effective Administrative Processes - Develop repeatable processes and best practices that can be used to manage CEO and Chairman of the Board activities. Eventually execute all duties based on context, best practices and prior results, with minimal input. Brainstorm and implement new processes to minimize the administrative work and input required from the CEO and the Chairman of the Board.
You are great for this role if you:
- Have incredibly high integrity
- Know how to balance competing priorities and objectives
- Are comfortable working with and managing scheduling/logistics for multiple executive stakeholders
- Are a voracious learner who enjoys taking on new challenges and improving previous processes
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence
- Have incredible organization and time management skills and are capable of managing several responsibilities at once, without losing track of any individual task
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision
- Have a strong attention to detail and sport problems before they happen
- Enjoy finding solutions to challenges independently, but know when to ask important contextual questions
- Excel at applying prior context, experiences and best practices to new situations
- Are comfortable speaking to important contacts and stakeholders on behalf of others, including having the confidence to say no to meeting invitations, push back on timings, etc.
- Also, they should be able to learn new software systems easily that we use for our day to day
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior experience managing scheduling/logistics for an executive leader in a high-growth business is preferred.
- Proven experience managing a wide range of tasks and priorities
- Proven experience managing the logistics of meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work with, represent and communicate with executive leadership, including representing executives’ interests in coordinating with external stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions based on prior best practices and processes
- Track record of creating administrative processes and improving upon existing ones
- Proven experience identifying logistical needs and communicating them to key stakeholders
- Proven experience managing and communicating travel logistics to key stakeholders
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Brandless, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.