Associate, Affiliate Marketing
The Associate, Affiliate Marketing position is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideally, candidates will reside in the UK though Germany, Italy and Spain based candidates will be considered.
Acceleration Partners (AP) is seeking an Associate, Affiliate Marketing based within the UK, Spain, Germany or Italy. The Associate will be focused on client delivery for one of our most high-profile clients, and will be a key part of Acceleration Partners’ growth. This role is particularly targeted with driving recruitment and new partnerships in the UK market and has the opportunity for growth into more senior marketing positions.
This will require excellent client service skills, strategic thinking, and a capability (and willingness) to own the day to day tasks and projects for client programs. It will also require the ability to comfortably present to and work with client contacts and key regional publishers. A successful candidate will have a “whatever it takes” attitude to meeting and exceeding clients’ needs and will maintain Acceleration Partners’ high standards and reputation for client service excellence.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate to take ownership of:
- Recruitment Execution – Work closely with the client team to identify opportunities for recruitment in the region. Develop recruitment lists based on the needs of your clients as well as the corresponding outreach emails
- Affiliate Communication, Support and Outreach Execution - Respond to affiliates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues
- General Account Maintenance - Collate evidence of paid exposure whilst ensuring campaigns are being activated by partners in a timely fashion
- Newsletter Execution - Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters
- Reporting- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 6 months… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of the program and are regularly developing new recruitment ideas to present to managers and the client. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers.
By 1 year… You have worked with the account team to establish multiple new UK partnerships. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers, you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Awin,Impact, etc.) is a plus
- Fluent in English. A secondary European language is a plus (German, Spanish, French, Dutch, or Italian preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in global partnership marketing. Five time winner of the IPMA "Best Performance Marketing Agency" category, Acceleration Partners has a 15 year track record of driving exceptional outcomes for top global brands including Target, Reebok, LinkedIn, Adidas, and Noom. Acceleration Partners manages programs for brands in more than 40 countries worldwide, and provides deep expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. We believe that marketing is better for brands and consumers when it is based on authentic connections. We build genuine connections with clients, partners, employees, and our community to enable remarkable outcomes.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for our culture, including ”Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Learn more about Acceleration Partners at https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/.
Acceleration Partners is committed to having a diverse and inclusive culture. We would particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ candidates, and candidates with a disability or who are neurodivergent.