As the partner marketing landscape continues to evolve, various channels and tactics are coming together in exciting ways, and Acceleration Partners is leading the charge. We are seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to provide white glove service to diverse brands investing in influencer marketing campaigns. This person will be directly responsible for executing influencer campaigns from beginning to end, including but not limited to identifying, recruiting, negotiating, hiring and managing influencer partnerships. The Influencer Marketing Manager will support the client relationship, build customized campaigns and independently manage campaign deliverables, account strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in developing and managing successful, KPI-driven influencer marketing campaigns for consumer products and/or services companies. They will have working knowledge of the overall partner marketing landscape, including affiliate, and the ability to both develop comprehensive strategy as well as capably execute. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that can confidently plug in to any challenging situation with ease and can balance competing priorities well. As influencer marketing is a new service offering for Acceleration Partners, the Influencer Marketing Manager must be flexible, willing and able to pivot quickly, and excited to operate successfully in an “intrapreneurial” situation. This person will also have a history of working well with their peers, quickly establishing relationships easily and leading through influence.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CAMPAIGN STRATEGY & EXECUTION – Manages successful influencer campaigns by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client’s goals and objectives. Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when necessary. Conducts influencer casting, outreach, and negotiation. Leads the management of deliverables for content creators. Consistently demonstrates intellectual curiosity; challenging the status quo, regularly pitching new, or out of box influencer or campaign opportunities. Maintains a close pulse on relevant influencer industry trends and applies to strategy to optimize success where possible.
- INFLUENCER RECRUITMENT & EDUCATION – Serves as a trusted advisor to both clients and influencers. Equipped to field client questions and concerns regarding alignment of influencer partnerships, influencer strategy, the monetization of content, and the expected return on investments. Trains, coaches, and develops influencers as needed by providing education on the affiliate landscape and best practices for optimizing their success not only within the scope of a particular campaign, but within the larger scope of the affiliate channel. Proactively builds new relationships between AP and influencers that will serve to support the full scope of AP’s clients.
- CLIENT SERVICE & COMMUNICATION - Consistently provides superior client service, acts as a point of contact, and escalates issues or key risks as appropriate. Works with teams to ensure client develops trust in our team by delivering client outputs and communications in the AP way. Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates, and an average 8.5 client rating.
- REPORTING & ANALYSIS – Uses data strategically and nimbly; all analysis or data shared to clients from team is consistently accurate and precise. Consistently draws relevant and accurate conclusions using data to identify trends, analyze campaigns, and provide client insights and recommendations to reach or exceed goals. Performs robust analysis of influencer campaigns using multiple data points such as engagement rate, earned media value, and conversion metrics to support recommendations to clients. Able to educate clients across all of these areas as well, if needed.
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT - Manages multiple campaigns with solid organizational skills and the ability to focus on and prioritize tasks based on client objectives. Has full grasp of each clients' SOW, delivering what is due under terms; maintains ability to identify new opportunities to drive client success while conjunctively identifying possible goal misalignments, getting to the root of an issue, and bringing solutions to resolve.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 1 MONTH… the Influencer Marketing Manager has formed strong relationships with 1 – 2 key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients’ strategic and campaign questions. Influencer Marketing Manager has aligned with client on campaign goals and objectives, has a clear understanding of their target market and a strategy in place to execute the campaign. Influencer Marketing Manager has become familiar with AP’s tools and solutions and is equipped to conduct casting, recruitment and negotiation with prospective influencers.
By 3 MONTHS…the Influencer Marketing Manager is executing the day-to-day operations of multiple influencer campaigns with little guidance from their Associate Director. Challenging client or team situations are being managed with guidance from Associate Director, with Influencer Marketing Manager bringing a solutions-oriented approach to these situations proactively. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically to optimize campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with AP targets, client KPI’s being met, and an average 8.5 client rating is being upheld across campaigns.
YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Big picture, strategic innovative thinker with a strong go to market growth mentality
- Exhilarated by managing change and comfortable with ambiguity and moving targets
- Strong with data analysis, is easily able to pinpoint issues and opportunities within a data set
- Translates data and insights into actionable next steps for clients
- Ensures that influencer strategies and tactics have measurable results
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high performing environment
- Likes to share and collaborate with peers in a remote environment
- Passionate about the digital marketing industry and how influencer relates to the greater digital landscape
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Hears and incorporate feedback from other team members, clients and partners
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 2+ years working for an influencer marketing agency and experience managing client relationships
- Solid understanding of omni-channel and digital marketing, with a track record of successfully running influencer campaigns for consumer products and/or services companies
- Excellent at communicating, presenting and pitching and receiving approval from clients on new influencer campaigns
- Working knowledge of attribution in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of how influencer and affiliate marketing can work together
- Tools (CreatorIQ, Grin, Izea, etc.) experience preferred, not required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or SaaS platforms (Impact, ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) experience preferred, not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world. Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team