The Account Manager (Affiliate Academy) position is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm).
Acceleration Partners seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager who is interested in a career within affiliate marketing. Via our Performance Partnerships™ framework, we are looking for smart, savvy digital marketers who want to work with clients to create and manage strategic affiliate marketing programs. In this full time role, you will participate in Acceleration Partners’ three month training program, Affiliate Academy, which will prepare you to successfully develop and manage strategic affiliate . The training program will consist of guided eLearning, instructor-led training with hands on practicum, as well as on the job training. Once fully trained, you will autonomously lead client accounts and large projects in our affiliate marketing practice, serving as key client facing liaison. You will lead client engagements and be responsible for client service and communication, account strategy, execution, reporting and analysis, and developing new opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role is a data-driven digital marketer with a strong passion for client service. You get satisfaction by providing remarkable results for your clients through innovation and strategic planning and hold yourself to a high bar for unsurpassed customer service. You have a solid background in digital marketing and you want to learn something new. Additionally, you are excited and eager to learn the ins and outs of Affiliate Program Management through our Affiliate Academy Training Program.
We are currently recruiting our next Affiliate Academy cohort for March 2022.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Client Service and Communication -Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, lead weekly client calls, send account reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications. Lead challenging client situations with guidance from Associate Director. Provide unsurpassed client service, develop and cultivate excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
- Account Strategy –Lead successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Provide innovative and creative new ideas to drive the overall program strategy.
- Strategy & Execution –Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the client. Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
- Reporting and Analysis -Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues. Develop strategic program plans and present resulting data-driven insights and recommendations to clients.
- New Opportunities -Acts on relevant publisher development opportunities presented by publisher development team to approve and activate new publisher opportunities in client programs. Able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to clients.
What Success Looks Like:
By 6 Months… You are strategically overseeing and executing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs. You have formed solid relationships with key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions. Challenging client situations are being managed with guidance from Associate Director. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically in optimization, activation and recruitment campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+.
By 1 Year… You are taking full accountability for the performance and success of their clients. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent strategic plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+.
You Are Great For This Role If You:
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations.
- Have a hunger for learning and a curious mindset
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and presentations
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Have incredible organization and time management skills and are capable of coordinating several projects at once, often with contending objectives.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy bringing order to chaos
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
Minimum Qualifications And Skills:
- 4+ years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience required, marketing experience a plus
- 4+ years in a client facing role with proven success for building relationships and presenting digital strategy to clients
- Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced Excel capabilities - comfortable using Excel to build reports, compile data using formulas (VLookup and Pivot Tables) and create revenue forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Basic HTML knowledge, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in global partnership marketing. Five time winner of the IPMA "Best Performance Marketing Agency" category, Acceleration Partners has a 15 year track record of driving exceptional outcomes for top global brands including Target, Reebok, LinkedIn, Adidas, and Noom. Acceleration Partners manages programs for brands in more than 40 countries worldwide, and provides deep expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. We believe that marketing is better for brands and consumers when it is based on authentic connections. We build genuine connections with clients, partners, employees, and our community to enable remarkable outcomes.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for our culture, including ”Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.