Acceleration Partners (AP) is the largest independent affiliate marketing agency in the world, with over 200 employees across the globe. We launched our EMEA office in August 2017, since then we have been growing at a rapid pace, expanding our existing Clients into EMEA and bringing on new Clients and projects.
We are looking to build AP's UK/EMEA sales team out further to support market growth & customer acquisition. We are looking for a Business Development Rep to join the team to drive new conversations with a view to developing new business opportunities.
The Business Development Rep (BDR) is the initial outbound contact for potential new business clients. The BDR develops sales in the EMEA region through a number of outbound/self-generating methods and techniques. Within this role a key aspect will be to ensure our values, culture and high standards are maintained throughout the early business development process.
We have high expectations of growth which the Business Development Rep will play a key part in delivering successfully. The Business Development Rep will report into the Senior Business Development Manager of UK/EMEA.
The ideal candidate would be based in the UK and would have the ability to work from home; all of our roles are remote working roles.
TOP 3 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New business development Build, manage and execute a new business pipeline. Focusing on key enterprise targets in the UK and Europe. Putting in place a strategic communications and nurture process to drive new business wins. Contact potential clients, establishing rapport and arranging meetings.
- Ownership: Be able to experiment with different mediums & techniques to establish a consistent and scalable way to generate qualified leads within key sectors. Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Better partner marketing: Make us better. Always be looking at ways in which we can add more value to or Clients by running their programmes more efficiently/creating client growth. Have an attitude of “can do” and are prepared to test and try new ideas, be creative and not afraid to fail.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By six months: The Business Development Rep has built a strong sales pipeline of enterprise business in the UK and Europe. We would expect the Business Development Rep to be engaging with 60 new prospects per month and scheduling 4 chemistry meetings per month.
At the end of year one: Has assisted in the signing of new Clients for the EMEA business and achieving set targets and objectives, has a strong pipeline and is building good and strong relationships with key industry clients and businesses.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates polish and professionalism in all situations
- Can manage and collaborate with remote employees
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Is self-motivated, resilient, can work well on his/her own
- Is attentive to detail
- Prioritises competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Loves to continually learn and stay ahead
- Data driven – loves to work towards, and smash, targets
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
Learn more about Acceleration Partners at https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/.
Acceleration Partners is committed to having a diverse and inclusive culture. We would particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ candidates, and candidates with a disability or who are neurodivergent.