WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
We are the leading global affiliate marketing agency in the industry. Recently our company was named Best Performance Marketing Agency and Industry Choice of Agency by the International Performance Marketing Association. We strive to be a high-value, transparent and performance-driven partner to our clients as well as change the work-life paradigm for our team members.
In support of a healthy work-life paradigm, Acceleration Partners is a 100% remote work environment. Our team members are accountable, genuine partners, thought leaders and problem-solvers. They challenge the status quo, practice radical candor, are continuous learners and are always looking for ways to grow and improve.
In addition to our numerous industry and service awards, Acceleration Partners (AP) is also honored to have been named to top company culture lists by Glassdoor, Entrepreneur, Fortune, Forbes, Ad Age, Inc. and The Boston Globe. Our founder and CEO, Robert Glazer, was also ranked #2 on Glassdoor’s Highest-Rated CEOs list.
At AP, we work and live by strong core values and operating principles. These are not just cliché concepts that we tout; they are interwoven into every aspect of our organization. They influence who and how we hire, how we promote, how we service our clients and even how we live our personal lives.
Through our Performance Partnerships® program management framework, we help clients create transparent, high-value programs that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth. Acceleration Partners’ growing global reach, discerning industry expertise and relationships with performance-focused partners has led to a client roster that includes Target, adidas, Gymboree, Reebok, Warby Parker, ThirdLove, ButcherBox, FindYourTrainer, Smart Destinations, Luca + Danni and many other brands.
Our team members are far from average, and that is why AP is the global industry leader we are today.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team.
Over the last five years, we have made it our goal to become the largest independent affiliate agency in the U.S. We achieved that goal in 2016 and we are continuing to grow rapidly as more clients across more industries understand the significant difference we can make for their businesses. As a result of this growth, AP is hiring at a swift rate in a very niche industry where talent can be difficult to find. Supporting the Talent and Culture Team, the Contract Recruiter will contribute to candidate sourcing, interviewing, and internal reporting.
At Acceleration Partners, we have three core values that we apply to everything we do: Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve. The ideal candidate will have a track record that aligns to all of these values.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate Sourcing and Research: Execute proactive sourcing strategy by identifying top talent using various online resources (ie: LinkedIn), keyword search techniques, building target company lists, gathering competitor research, and reaching out to potential candidates using effective messaging. Update job posts on company website and various other job boards on a regular basis.
- Interviewing: Conduct effective phone interviews for designated open positions, maintaining a high standard for talent. Present top tier candidates to the next phase of the interview process creating efficiency for our hiring managers.
- Database Management: Assist with management of Applicant Tracking System and data integrity. Review resumes daily and vet required qualifications for a high volume of applicants. Provide feedback to candidates in a timely fashion ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Reporting: Maintain master recruiting dashboard and weekly candidate pipeline reports with accurate information.
- Employer Branding and other Ad-Hoc Project Management: Maintain employer branding updates on a weekly basis. Identify and utilize social and professional networking groups including diversity resources and affiliate industry related groups. Collaborate with marketing team. Contribute to a variety of continuous process improvement initiatives related to hiring.
YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have a knack for identifying qualified talent
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high performing environment and bringing order to chaos
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to creatively solve problems on your own
- Have incredible organization and time management skills and are capable of coordinating/prioritizing several projects at once
- Keen eye for attention to detail. In your cover letter, let us know that you saw this bullet point and why you would be great for this role.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting function
- Bachelors Degree Required
- A passion for finding exceptional talent
- Superior communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
The Contract Recruiter is a remote work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates ideally will reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, or Santa Barbara/Los Angeles.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team