Sr. Manager, Demand Generation
Sr. Manager, Demand Generation is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm).
If you are looking to power charge your career, while working in an organization that truly focuses on our employee experience, Acceleration Partners may be the right place for you. We’ve won Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” award multiple years running, Entrepreneur’s “Top Company Culture” award, Digiday’s “Most Committed to Worklife Balance” award, and our team’s talent has been recognized in industry awards too numerous to count. Our business and our team are growing exponentially, and we are looking for someone who can help drive us to the next stage of scale and performance.
As Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing campaign and media strategy to build demand in our key priority audiences. This role entails developing and leading the goal-oriented strategy for your demand programs; orchestrating planning, execution, and ongoing data-driven optimization to meet a marketing contribution and revenue target; and working with a team of functional stakeholders across the organization. This role has a high level of ownership and accountability, and there is a strong opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
- Develop Campaign/Program Strategy and define KPIs to measure success
- Drive all lead generation activity, and take accountability for conversion rates and results
- Activate against plans, using a data driven, multi-channel approach
- Drive our Digital Marketing- Paid Advertising (Search, Social, Content Syndication, Display, Retargeting, etc), and oversee agency partners
- Help manage and grow organic search visibility. Provide input, support, and direction to relevant team members in web and content
- Bring a quantitative growth mentality to the team. Take ownership of the testing and iteration process to push the organization to learn more, and faster
- Assess impact of different media types/partners and recommend strategies/contribute to media plan.
- Develop Audience strategy, and work in partnership with Marketing Operations to build, test, and optimize segmentation
- Provide analysis and insights, measurement and reporting, and communication with recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in B2B demand generation.
- Expertise in translating business goals into strategic actionable, and measurable campaigns
- Experience collaborating with content marketing, creative teams, and sales
- Experience with MAPs, Marketo strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing disciplines (Affiliates, SEO, Email, Paid Social, Content Syndication, Display.) and expertise in the digital advertising landscape, including search marketing, social advertising, retargeting strategies, and audience targeting, including custom audiences
- Strong knowledge of website analytics practices (Google Analytics and ideally Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio)
- Experience with A/B testing for ad copy and landing pages, including the use of third-party tools
- Strength in digital analytics with a proven track record of using data to enhance marketing strategies
- Understanding of attribution and tracking in advertising and through MAP/CRM
- Strong project management skills, the ability to prioritize, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.