Acceleration Partners is the leading global Affiliate/Partner Marketing Agency and is continuing to grow as more clients across more industries understand the significant difference we can make for their businesses. As a result of this growth, AP is hiring at a swift rate in a very niche industry where talent can be difficult to find. Supporting the Talent and Culture Team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will contribute to candidate sourcing and interviewing, reporting, employer branding, and a variety of projects and process improvement initiatives for the team.
At Acceleration Partners, we have three core values that we apply to everything we do: Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve. The ideal candidate will have a track record that aligns to all of these values.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate Sourcing and Research: Execute proactive sourcing strategy by identifying top talent using various online resources (ie: LinkedIn), keyword search techniques, building target company lists, gathering competitor research, and reaching out to potential candidates using effective messaging. Update job posts on company website and various other job boards on a regular basis.
- Interviewing: Conduct effective phone interviews for designated open positions, maintaining a high standard for talent. Present top tier candidates to the next phase of the interview process creating efficiency for our hiring managers.
- Database Management: Assist with management of Applicant Tracking System and data integrity. Review resumes daily and vet required qualifications for a high volume of applicants. Provide feedback to candidates in a timely fashion ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Reporting: Maintain master recruiting dashboard and weekly candidate pipeline reports with accurate information.
- Employer Branding and other Ad-Hoc Project Management: Maintain employer branding updates. Identify and utilize social and professional networking groups including diversity resources and affiliate industry related groups. Collaborate with marketing team. Contribute to a variety of continuous process improvement initiatives related to hiring.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… TA Specialist is conducting effective interviews for assigned requisitions and meeting recruiting KPI's. Weekly resume review processes are consistently being executed and Applicant Tracking System Database is reliably up to date. Proactive candidate sourcing processes have been established and are starting to yield results.
BY 1 YEAR… TA Specialist has honed the profile for top candidates at AP and is only presenting the best candidates to our hiring managers, maximizing efficiency. TA Specialist is comfortable and effective at presenting and negotiating offers for assigned requisitions. Sourcing processes are a well-oiled machine and many top candidates are resulting out of these initiatives. Time-to-fill and turnover rates are at an all-time low with the help of TA Specialist’s contributions to the team.
YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high performing environment and bringing order to chaos
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to creatively solve problems on your own
- Have incredible organization and time management skills and are capable of coordinating/prioritizing several projects at once
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2 years experience in a Recruiting/Talent Acquisition function
- Bachelors Degree Required
- A passion for finding exceptional talent
- Superior communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a remote work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, or Santa Barbara/Los Angeles.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team