The Content Marketing Coordinator role is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (AP). This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. Ideal candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, Chicago, Denver, New York City, Philadelphia or LA/Santa Barbara.
Some travel is required for internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to support the storytelling and content curation initiatives of the Marketing Department, reporting directly to Associate Director of Global Content Strategy. The Content Marketing Coordinator will assist in the content creation, curation and distribution of content across multiple platforms and formats, including website, social media, blog posts, industry articles, case studies, press releases and demand generation materials.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. WRITING, REPURPOSING AND OPTIMIZING CONTENT: Writing a variety of original content for AP that aligns with AP Americas/Global content marketing strategy and speaks to the needs, concerns, pain points and interests of prospective clients; repurposing and optimizing content with strong SEO copy and metadata.
2. COLLABORATE WITH AP THOUGHT LEADERS: Interview and collaborate with AP thought leaders and subject matter experts to gather necessary details and information to create high-value content (case studies, blog posts, etc.) that speaks to the right target audience.
3. COPYEDITING CONTENT: Copyediting personally-written content as well as content written by other team members to ensure it aligns with AP brand, voice and style guide; efficiently incorporating copyedits others have for you including punctuation, spelling, acronyms, structure and organization of content. Proofreading close-to-final content to ensure there are no typos.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT: Create engaging social media copy, images and video that promotes AP Americas content and brand for all social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook); coordinate social campaigns with US Marketing Specialist and Sr. Marketing Manager in EMEA (United Kingdom).
5. SOURCING AND EDITING IMAGES: Finding and editing images for new and repurposed content, social media, PowerPoint presentations, and visual content such as infographics, data visualization and video creation.
Qualities Of Ideal Candidate:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- Able to research and incorporate supporting facts, data, case studies and best practices into content.
- Highly organized in your writing, researching and editing process.
- Confident in your writing abilities and comfortable being the writer behind the scenes.
- A self-starter who is comfortable collaborating with team members in a remote environment, asking questions when needed to gain clarity on a project and working independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible in your collaboration with subject matter experts and thought leaders as well as in your approach to getting the information you need to write high-value copy/content.
- Comfortable with basic graphic design and image editing capabilities (experience with Photoshop preferred).
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment that values accountability, creativity, collaboration, personal and professional growth and high performance.
- Capable of coordinating/prioritizing several projects at once and changing directions when needed.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Enthusiastic about content marketing and professional growth.
Minimum Qualifications And Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience writing B2B and/or B2C content preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working within WordPress (preferred) as it relates to updating website content and preparing featured images for content
- Experience using social media platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish, working under tight deadlines, managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 3 Months: You have a base-level understanding of Acceleration Partners’ business model, company culture and affiliate marketing. You are familiar with AP style guide and following this style guide in your writing, grammar and editing. You are repurposing, editing and proofing assigned content and effectively collaborating with others to ensure accuracy of information. You are comfortable using our Global Content Marketing Calendar in Asana and consistently meeting your assigned deadlines. You are owning the content creation for all social media posts and learning our process for sourcing and editing images for content.
By 6 Months: You are clear on the global content strategy for both AP Americas and AP global. You are working closely with Associate Director of Global Content Marketing to develop new content as well as to edit and/or repurpose existing content. You understand the marketing team’s established KPIs and how content production contributes to reaching those metrics. You are developing relationships with team members outside the marketing team and are collaborating with them on thought leadership content. You are owning the sourcing and editing of images for content.
By Year 1: You have a solid grasp on affiliate marketing and how to communicate AP’s value and expertise in the content you write and edit. You are owning the writing and initial editing process for 60% of AP Americas content with minimal oversight and consistently following AP style guide in content. You have an established process for reaching out to AP team members to gather information, details, expertise and insights for high-value content. You are producing content that is driving measurable, high-value results and significantly contributing to the
marketing team’s established KPIs. You are the marketing team’s go-to resource for sourcing and editing of images.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Process and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Brandless, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.