The Marketing Coordinator role is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideal candidates will reside within reasonable driving distance of London. Some travel is required, for internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
At Acceleration Partners, we have been growing rapidly across the globe. As we grow and develop in the EMEA region we know adding to our Marketing Team is fundamental to our plans. As a result, Acceleration Partners is seeking a a motivated, independent, self-starter who is ready to jump into a fast-paced position that will allow them to develop marketing skills in various areas. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the Senior Marketing Manager for AP EMEA’s marketing functions This includes but is not limited to: social media, website management, content development, event marketing, sales admin support, and design support.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a valuable contributor to Acceleration Partners as we work towards our long-term growth strategy, ensuring AP’s brand values are maintained across all EMEA marketing materials, and utilising Marketing to support and bolster AP’s EMEA Vivid Vision.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year’s experience, and will be comfortable with working from home.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Social Media: Execute AP EMEA’s social media strategy for Twitter and work in collaboration with the US Marketing Coordinator for AP’s global social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook). Responsible for planning compelling content, engaging with key partners and influencers and launching innovative campaigns to grow AP EMEA’s social following and overall brand reach.
2. Website Management: Update the AP website (blogs, landing pages, webinars etc.) and work with outside developers to trouble shoot any issues or development needs. Run a quarterly website audit to check meta data and statistics are up to date.
3. Event Marketing and Management: Manage AP EMEA’s networking events, including sourcing venues, creating invite lists, designing invites and managing event guestlists. Manage the EMEA Team event calendar, ensuring the team have presence at all key events and hit the necessary KPI’s. Event operational support for larger conferences including: ticket registration, agenda’s, travel arrangements and merchandise.
4. Ongoing Marketing Admin Support: Support the marketing team on various initiatives including: Monthly marketing reporting, managing the EMEA team events calendar, updating the EMEA seasonal promotional calendar, image sourcing and presentation support. Monitor and keep track of inbound leads and contact us enquiries.
5. Content Creation and Management: Coordinate blog content with the AP EMEA team, managing the EMEA content calendar and team deadlines. Work on crafting creating compelling content which focuses on AP’s culture and services. Manage all content creative assests for content including videos, social badges and promotional images. Source compeling ways to share our content such as video, slidly graphics, webinars and social media graphics.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By six months: The Marketing Coordinator is viewed as a trusted resource for managing EMEA’s ongoing marketing initiatives and sales support. They work comfortably across all marketing and sales disciplines and work well with different internal stakeholders.
At the end of year one: The Marketing Coordinator is producing a high volume of high-quality work and delivering on the marketing team’s yearly goals, providing support across all key marketing initiatives. They work 90% independently.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong interest in digital marketing
- Is highly organised and priority focused
- Demonstrates polish and professionalism in all situations
- Possesses excellent verbal and written presentation skills and has strong attention to detail
- Knows how to manage and collaborate with distributed team members
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses mature and measured judgment and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Enjoys thinking outside the box and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing
- Are creative and enjoys writing captivating copy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1+ of marketing or admin role experience
- Proficient with Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (+ Keynote an added benefit)
- Experience planning and executing events
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritises workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Holds a valid passport and has ability to travel internationally as required
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Brandless, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub