We’re Rentable, a high-growth, Madison, WI company on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. Our online listing service has been making waves since 2013, but we’re out to give our users an unparalleled experience in searching for their next new place.
If you’re hard-working, positive, and have fantastic people skills, you could be a great fit for our growing team! You’ll be on the frontlines of creating and delivering the exceptional search experience that our users demand. We’re looking for someone who possesses amazing problem-solving abilities, impeccable attention to detail, and can roll with the fast-paced, ever-evolving duties of a startup.
This position will allow you to make a significant impact on our company’s product, and while you may sometimes find yourself in the weeds of data and search requests, you’ll also be a key player in making the Rentable apartment search experience one to remember!
- Create and post rental advertisements on behalf of our customers
- Serve as the primary contact for renters during their search, often real-time and fast-paced
- Identify and resolve issues with existing property data and inventory
- Provide fast, friendly, and over-the-top-awesome levels of service to all users
- Proactively work to meet targets and goals
- Assist with other operational, data entry, and administrative tasks as needed
- Stay organized by structuring and accurately tracking rapidly changing data in spreadsheets
- Experience with technical platforms including social media platforms
- Experience working at a high-growth startup a plus
- A can-do, "make it happen,” positive attitude
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of responsibilities
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to connect with and relate to all people
- Technology savvy, and able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to follow set procedures while identifying areas of improvement
- Team player, demonstrating excellent communication with teammates
- Proficiency in content management systems, databases, and collaborative tools
- Highly organized and the ability to manage competing priorities
We’re a passionate, 80-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of working for Rentable
- 100% remote work environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture