We’re Rentable, a venture-backed startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic, customer-facing professional to join our rapidly-growing team.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be a key player in our Customer Operations department, working with our clients on a daily basis. Your day-to-day routine will range from customer support tickets and data entry projects, to advocating for customer needs with our Product Engineering team and interfacing with every department in the company.
We are looking for somebody to remain flexible and positive through every new project, who always has ideas on how to do things better. If you know how to use your excellent communication skills to advocate for the customer and your team, we want you! We are looking for somebody who can communicate effectively with other departments within the company while always advocating for our customers.
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and virtual meetings
- Liaison with customers’ team members and Rentable internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
- Configure the Rentable platform to support the customer’s needs and drive value within their organization
- Data entry and media uploading
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contact information, and actions up-to-date using Salesforce and Zendesk
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of the Rentable platform
- Keep an open line of communication with team members and management regarding all day-to-day obstacles or opportunities
- Remain highly organized while addressing multiple ongoing customer requests at once
- Act as the customer's advocate when raising new feature requests and identifying new product opportunities
- 2-3 years experience in a B2B customer support role, or equivalent
- Experience working in a remote environment preferred
- Strong empathy for customers
- Flexibility moving between tasks
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Great communication while working on small teams
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player
- A sense of thoroughness, always completing tasks you start
- Takes the initiative in all situations, never settling for 'good enough'
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Works well under pressure, thrives in a fast-paced environment and stays flexible through growth and change
- Experience advocating for customers while understanding internal resources, timing, and possible limitations
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR RENTABLE
- 100% Remote Workplace, Equipment Provided
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Quick opportunities for career advancement
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture