We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious, solutions-oriented professional to join our rapidly-growing startup. As a member of our Implementation team, you’ll be responsible for our customers’ first experience with Rentable as you gather information and requirements, configure customers’ accounts, and ensure their ability to recognize the value that Rentable can bring to their business. By continually seeking to improve process, and focusing on exceeding our customers’ expectations, you will help to drive Rentable’s customer satisfaction from day one.
- Develop and document an understanding of a customer’s advertising strategic goals and how those goals can be met within the Rentable platform
- Configure the Rentable platform to support the customer’s needs and drive value within their organization
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and virtual meetings
- Liaise with customers’ team members and Rentable internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
- Ensure all deliverables are completed, manage related schedules and bring creative / technical success to the customer experience
- Serve as a customer advocate within the company, sharing requests and background with internal teams
- Communicate customer implementation and issue status consistently against plan
- Manage and prioritize multiple customer implementations at various stages and deadlines
- Continually optimize and innovate the Rentable customer onboarding experience
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contact information, and actions up-to-date using Salesforce
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of the Rentable platform
- 2-3 years of experience in a B2B customer-facing role
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong empathy for customers
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player
- Experience with Salesforce and Customer Health Software (e.g. Gainsight)
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest-growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
Some of us work out of a brand new, pet-friendly office in downtown Madison, but lately we've transitioned to a 99%-remote office structure. We're rebuilding our culture around a remote work philosophy, but we're retaining our original ethos that unnecessary meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation when you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture