We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, rapidly growing Madison, WI based startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious, process-oriented, customer focused leader with a proven track record to lead our implementation team. Our ideal Director of Implementation candidate will be compassionate, data-driven, organized and strategic minded. This person will have experience managing and growing an implementation team as well as an expertise in executing a world-class implementation process.
Equally, this person will shape this growing team while developing and executing strategic decisions and be held accountable to company aligned goals based on measurable implementation metrics. This person will work with the Leadership Team to meet and exceed customer expectations and onboarding goals across all active markets.
- Hire, train and motivate our implementation team
- Act as a cross-functional liaison among several teams to ensure customer’s needs are being met; coordinating amongst sales, customer success and product
- Develop and report KPI’s to the Leadership Team weekly and provide insights to that data
- Oversee management of the complete implementation process from contract signature to customer go-live.
- Execute a customer onboarding and go-live strategy that exceeds industry expectations
- Manage team’s performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance, and quality as it relates to customer implementations
- Analyze and determine areas for growth and automation in our implementation process
- Lead our internal custom integration scoping process
- Assist our sales team with pre-sales integration/implementation questions and requests
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing leadership role leading a world-class implementation team
- Passionate about the customer onboarding experience and how it can transform business
- Experience working in a fast pace, dynamic environment with a start-up mentality
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Effective leader with a proven ability to build, inspire, and motivate teams while managing a world-class implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Proven success building and leading a top performing implementation team
- Must have a do-it-yourself mentality - you’re expected to be both a leader and team player
We’re a passionate, 70 member team that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% remote work environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture