We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, rapidly growing Madison, WI based company on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious B2B outbound marketing leader with a proven track record of increasing lead generation through outbound marketing initiatives. Our team is still small and the Director of Marketing will be comfortable writing content themselves while also stepping back and planning Rentable’s overall marketing strategy.
If you’re passionate about driving growth at an early-stage company and have expertise in content creation for generating revenue, let’s talk!
- Lead all outbound marketing efforts to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue
- Establish KPIs and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to every approach
- Collaborate with our design and front-end engineering team to create targeted landing pages
- Oversee end-to-end channel lifecycle of B2B content and email launches (ideation, writing, design, build, and QA)
- Develop data-driven hypotheses and growth marketing experiments to drive customer acquisition, activation, onboarding, engagement & retention
- Conduct and analyze research to identify trends or opportunities in new and existing markets
- Leverage customer insights and market research to develop marketing and content strategy
- Assist with new product branding, collateral development and launches
- 5+ years as a B2B outbound marketing professional with at least 1+ year in a leadership role
- Strong marketing foundation with a focus in strategic planning, content creation, demand and lead generation
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Experience at an early stage, series A-C startup
- Expertise in the use of email automation tools (we use Pardot)
- Past work experience at a fast pace, dynamic environment with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Metrics-driven, analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent writing, editing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a do-it-yourself mentality
We’re a passionate, 70 member team that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture