We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious, trained outside sales executive to use their sales skills to scale a vital part of our rapidly-growing startup. More precisely, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can leverage their skills to drive new business. You’ll report and work directly with one of our Regional Sales Directors to meet and exceed goals across all active markets.
If you're an account executive who wants to see his or her work make a real difference in the trajectory of our growing company, then you'd be perfect for this position. While our company is based in Madison, WI this would be a remote position working your assigned territory.
You’ll be selling directly to marketing directors and property managers, and selling them exactly what they already want: more business. You’ll be responsible for building our customer base through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings to get property management companies excited about ABODO. This requires resourcefulness, persuasion, determination, a competitive spirit, and the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
- Conduct a high volume of web-based and in-person presentations to secure new business and get marketing directors and property managers excited about the ABODO brand
- Establish meaningful relationships with customers, serving as their original point of contact and ABODO marketing expert
- Represent the ABODO brand in your active markets and at industry events
- Work with a dedicated SDR to take their warm opportunity and win the opportunity
- Prospect, log, and manage opportunities using Salesforce CRM
- Meet and exceed monthly performance metrics
- Nurture customer accounts through an on-boarding and sales conversion process
- Travel to assigned markets on a consistent basis to build your book of business
- 4-7 years experience in a sales executive role
- 4 year college degree in a business-related field
- Proven success in a former sales role
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- A friendly and likable demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Disciplined, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage
- Strong networking skills
- Possess a high energy and strong desire to achieve top results
We’re a passionate, 50-member team, that spend our work lives helping millions of renters find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR ABODO
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary + Commission)
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture