We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We're currently looking for a detail oriented, highly organized Accounts Receivable Specialist to work part-time and join our growing team. As the AR Specialist you'll be responsible for professionally reaching out via phone and email to ABODO customers with overdue invoices, documenting progress, and providing weekly collection reports.
- Contact customers with a past due account to document payment status
- Review account balances after payments are applied and recommend necessary adjustments including misapplied payments, overpayment notification, etc
- Create and provide weekly progress and collection reports to members of the leadership team
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with ABODO customers
- Review daily AR aging reports in an effort to identify customers to contact regarding unpaid invoices, overpayments, and/or credits to apply to account invoices.
- Record and document daily outreach calls/emails
- Monitor and assist with the accounts receivable email inbox and voicemail
- Meet and exceed monthly AR collection goals
- Ability to think analytically about impacts on accounts
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Quickbooks
- Friendly and professional demeanor when communicating via phone/email to customers
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize workload
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude with foresight and initiative
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
We’re a passionate, 50-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from three of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Schedule & Pay
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week
- $15/hour depending on experience