We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. We’re looking for an ambitious, solutions-oriented professional to join our rapidly-growing startup!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be the bridge between our clients, our Sales Team, and the Customer Operations Team. With your main focus on relationship-building between the client and our organization, your time will be spent interfacing with customers and ensuring they are receiving the value they deserve through our services.
In addition to frequent client communication, you’ll spend time proactively investigating new solutions for accounts, working with internal teams to see that any ongoing obstacles are being handled and solved, and generally acting as the customer’s point of contact and trusted advisor on all matters relating to their portfolio through our platform.
This role may require you to act as a project manager for technical issues our customers may be facing, as well as assist our operations team and sales executives with different customer-facing requests, issues, or projects.
We are looking for somebody to remain flexible and positive every step of the way, to look for new ways to improve things, and to consistently use their excellent communication skills to advocate for the customer! Our ideal account manager is the type of person who wants to enrich his or her understanding of customers, our company, and the creative solutions we use to approach every new challenge.
This role requires up to 50% travel time within the US.
- Background in Account Management or Multi-Family Housing Industry preferred *
- Demonstrated ability to improve customer retention preferred
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions-oriented thinking and mindset with customer communication
- Proactive, strategic mindset
- Ability to balance long term projects with day-to-day customer needs
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Ability to advocate customers while being mindful of internal resources, timing, and possible limitations
- Build relationships between the client and our organization
- Up to 50% travel required for this position
- If need be, configure the client’s account to support the customer’s needs and drive value within its organization
- Maintain a creative mindset while approaching new ways to delight customers
- Keep an open line of communication with team-members and customers regarding all day-to-day obstacles and opportunities
- Work with internal resources to configure the ABODO platform to ensure customer is receiving value from all ABODO assets
- Be the customer’s main point of contact at ABODO for all questions, concerns, reporting, etc.
We’re a passionate, 40-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for ABODO
- Competitive Salary
- Open Vacation Policy
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Travel & Meal Per Diems
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture with a focus on Work-Life Balance