Build things that people love. At ABODO, we have been laser focused on growing our platform that has influenced the way millions of renters have found their next home. While we will continue to grow the rental platform, our success has allowed us the opportunity to explore new methods and technologies to help our customers grow their businesses more effectively. With Apartment IQ and other products we have in the works, we’re looking beyond listing apartments to help our customers run their business more effectively.
We’re working on an exciting host of new products for our customers — and we’re looking for early engineers to join our small (but mighty!) team. We’re looking for people with a strong background or intense interest in building successful products; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products.
- Work closely with our product leaders and designers on a daily basis.
- Listen to customers and understand their pain points.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences and services.
- Debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack.
We're looking for someone who has:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products.
- A competitive drive who wants to help disrupt an old and crusty industry.
- Worked on large problems that create new value and have distilled both ambiguity and uncertainty and are able to articulate solutions for technical feasibility and business alignment.
- Best practices when working with production systems.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast paced environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
We’re a passionate, 40-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of working for ABODO
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture