It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
6sense is hiring a Director, FinOps to join our finance organization as we continue to grow and scale our finance and accounting function. Reporting directly to the CAO you will ensure that our department is well-coordinated and executing efficiently and effectively. This role will require a thorough knowledge of accounting and finance departmental and company processes. You will serve as the point person for various transformation initiatives such as system implementations, process standardizations, automation, M&A integration etc. You will partner cross-functionally to define, implement and manage business critical projects, that lay the foundation for future growth and scale and help create a best-in-class Accounting and Finance organization. You must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the department’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
What You Will Do
- Act as a conduit between the Business Technology and Finance department
- Collaborate with the leadership across the entire accounting and finance along with cross functional organizations to achieve the company’s goals including bringing insights and ideas to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Manage implementation efforts for systems, process standardization and automation.
- Review existing processes and policies, identify gaps and refine to standardize them across all entities, implement industry best practices.
- Review manual processes -JEs, consolidation, prepaid, accruals, payroll, foreign exchange transactions, budget, BVA, system generated financials reports for accuracy and automation to drive immediate efficiencies
- Establish KPI’s to monitor the efficiency and plan proactively to support scaling and growth of the company to ensure appropriate service is provided
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within the organization to generate proper levels of awareness and adoption of the team’s objectives and goals
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, management or related field. Strong working knowledge of accounting/ finance required. IPO experience is a plus
- 12 to 15 years of demonstrated experience with the ability and track record of success in driving change and improving operations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize competing priorities in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
- Possess strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex unstructured information rapidly and develop insights and recommendation
- Must have a proven track record to follow through on complex projects from inception to implementation
- Possess the ability to effectively collaborate and influence stakeholders and partners across all levels of the organization
- Be an effective communicator across all organizational levels, functions and regions
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality, and integrity
Base Salary Range: $136,000 to $208,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.