Title: Customer Success Manager
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Customer Success Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Dell, Zendesk and Box. We will trust you to own high profile customer relationships, ensure customer adoption delivers measurable results and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
There’s an explosion of data as B2B buyers shift their buying to the web, but making sense of this data alone is no small feat. The data-driven sales and marketing organizations that align around the tools to leverage this data will gain competitive dominance in their markets. At the forefront of the hottest space (ABM) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense. At 6sense, our mission is to provide leading companies with visibility into buyers -- clearing the way for marketing and sales professionals to reach new heights of efficiency and success. We are solving a hard problem that delivers unquestionable, game-changing ROI (read; big deals). We are rapidly growing the customer success team in San Francisco, Austin, Chicago and Boston.
We’re in the high growth stage of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses and what 6sense means to their success and who can think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned 6sense customers. Responsibilities include
- Partnering with a 6sense technical CSM to manage customer onboarding, product rollout and training
- Working closely with customers to ensure 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value for 6sense
- Maintaining visibility into product performance and customer feedback to communicate with CS and other teams. Work closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn
- Identifying areas for customer growth: additional use cases for 6sense data and new business units with revenue potential for 6sense
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content
- Becoming an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation and how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements
Customer Success Managers will represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Be an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally within 6sense and align with product team around driving product roadmap
- Partner with sales for pre-sales questions and demos; share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement - within accounts, across CS team and across 6sense
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- 3-5 years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills