6sense is looking for a Program Manager to join our growing team. As a Program Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to create a positive first impression with our customers as you guide them through their initial 6sense journey. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager, the Strategy Team, Consultants, and the Customer Support team to deliver high quality onboardings and serve as an expert on the 6sense product to strategically guide use cases from conception to launch. You will play a key role working with stakeholders both internally and externally to drive the end-to-end delivery of the use cases and maximize value as quickly as possible.
This role is a unique opportunity to bring your passion for customer success, process, and product to help drive strategic guidance and positive outcomes for our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in working with customers to deploy complex programs, and a desire to make an economic impact across sales and marketing orgs.
Come join our team and help shape and accelerate our success!
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
We’re looking for creative, collaborative, fun-loving people who sink their teeth into a challenge. You’ll be working with incredible people to deliver the future of account-based sales and marketing technology. Whether you want to build it, market it, sell it, or support it, we’d love to have you on our team.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of 6sense use cases across a customer’s marketing and sales teams. A use case represents a collection of 6sense platform applications that help provide the capabilities a customer can adopt in order to achieve a specific business need. As part of our use case based methodology, you will own the activation of each use case and make a positive impact to the customer onboarding experience. Responsibilities include:
- Quarterback onboarding delivery, including implementation of 6sense use cases from inception to launch
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers regarding project plan, progress, and risks
- Understand customer’s end to end workflow and translate them into business and technical requirements
- Identify the strategic impact of use cases on the customer’s business and help prioritize them to meet business objectives, with the goal of generating positive ROI
- Partner with internal 6sense teams to proactively resolve issues and ensure on-time delivery across programs
- Assist in driving product adoption post-onboarding
- Act as a knowledge partner and 6sense expert to strategically guide customers through best practices
- Contribute to the development of 6sense best practices, including internal and external training materials and other collaterals
- Work closely with sales team to ensure implementation expectations are set accurately
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presenting skills
- Experience managing or working with enterprise customers
- Technical or non-technical software experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and scale
- Ability and desire to work in a high energy and rapidly evolving B2B software startup environment
- Proactive self-starter who can comfortably and respectably speak their mind, manage shifting priorities, empathize with customers, and do the right thing
- BA/BS degree is required
- 5+ years experience in the mar-tech or sales-tech industry
- 5+ years in an enterprise software customer facing role
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media.
- Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- High-growth company with opportunity to be a key contributor and grow into larger responsibilities as company grows
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision plan
- Life/AD&D, short & long-term disability
- Flexible Spending – FSA, Commuter, and HSA benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave
- Discretionary vacation policy (Take as much as you want. It’s a culture built on trust.)
- Employee assistance program
- Digital wellness and e-learning resources
Become part of the 6sense family! We’re proud to work with the smartest, scrappiest, and most fun team in the business. We’re a diverse bunch, with employees who’ve lived in more than 13 countries, speaking 14 different languages (including programming languages, of course)! 6sense is committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes diverse backgrounds and experiences.
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.