Principal Success Enablement Trainer
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The 6sense revenue enablement team's mission is to align all revenue employees to their portion of the customer life cycle by enhancing customer interactions, productivity and performance, through the improvement of processes, practices, technologies, and tools.
The Role: Reporting to the Director of Revenue Proficiency and Enablement, the role of the Principal Success Enablement Trainer is to define, build, execute and scale the Customer Success skills and training initiatives and outcomes for the North America CS organization. As the Customer Success Skills Trainer you will design & facilitate Customer Success specific training content (presentations, eLearning, playbooks, videos, etc.) to support training programs and self-paced learning in close collaboration with subject matter experts, customer success and product teams.
You’ll be a hands-on, senior individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with new and experienced Success Managers and Leaders, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops, or offering 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design and program management. Additional experience in L&D methods or techniques which focus on how people learn and delivering workshops that drive a person’s behavior is ideal.
- Leverage a design-thinking mindset to lead the strategy, execution and continuous improvement of existing and new Customer Success Enablement programs including onboarding content.
- Responsible for implementation and delivery of customer success process and skills training.
- Responsible for New Hire productivity.
- Serve as a CS skills expert resource, reinforce key behaviors and skills for struggling representatives, provide helpful feedback, and certify new representatives for successful independent interactions with customers.
- Collaborate with key CS leaders including the CCO to understand their perspectives, needs, and opportunities to identify areas of growth.
- Apply blended learning approaches and new technologies to help scale and engage training programs.
- Design, create and execute CS skills certification programs per audience needs in partnership with leadership.
- Maintain and continuously improve training content through our LMS and content management systems to ensure the most up to date information is easily accessible by our Success organization
- Track and measure the impact of your training and revise the content regularly.
- Deliver training program results to leadership.
- Increase customer satisfaction and customer experience results by propelling and improving the skills and abilities of our success organization.
- Support initiative-based learning (e.g. introductions of new products, messaging, techniques or playbooks) as a field enthusiast and subject matter specialist for CS and first-line managers.
- Facilitate open communication between the field, Enablement and Leadership. Conduct field needs analysis, advocate for sales needs to management, and promote key management or Enablement initiatives into the field.
- Collaborate with first-line managers to jointly create development plans for assigned CSM’s.
- Partner with Sales Skills coaches to ensure alignment and drive exceptional world class customer experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expertise in success methodologies.
- Analytical thinker and strong root cause problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of creating and delivering educational events, driving adoption, and measuring impact.
- Understanding of key industries/market segments, product/solution offerings, competitors and differentiation.
- Ability to quickly display mastery over 6Sense product, services, buyers, markets, systems and customer value propositions
- Display high EQ- ability to build trust, positive relationships and advance projects through influence rather than authority.
- High degree of business acumen, including highly polished internal and customer facing presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze and draw insights from data.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act efficiently, and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- 2+ years Customer Success or related Experience
- 3-5+ years working in Sales Enablement, Coaching, or Learning & Development at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Facilitation experience (virtual and in-person).
- Strong written and superior communication skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Possesses an inquisitive mindset.
- Outcomes oriented: customer focus in everything they do
- Passion for identifying success execution issues and driving customer success improvements.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness even in difficult circumstances.
- Organization and Planning - Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner.
- Influencing Skills- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Prove success in navigating across various departments and levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Rise, Allego, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.), CRM and success system tools (Salesforce and Chorus) and Knowledge management tools (Sharepoint, Mediafly, Highspot, etc.) to build engaging and valued learning programs.
Willing to travel up to 20% (when travel becomes an option again)
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.