It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
We recently completed our third straight year of 100%+ revenue growth while leading the account-based technology market. In the last year, 6sense has been named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: ABM Platforms, Q2 2020 report; named a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine for the second year in a row; and named a leader in seven G2 Grid® reports, including the overall leader in Account-Based Advertising.
Our rapid growth has been fueled by the tremendous value customers realize with its platform, including significant increases in pipeline, revenue, average sale price, and deal velocity.
The Role: 6sense is leading a RevTech Revolution which promises to redesign the way B2B companies go to market. The next stage in our growth will see us expand into EMEA so we are looking for an outstanding leader who has the drive, great customer relationship skills, a passion for technology and the ability to plan effectively.
This role represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an ambitious, successful and rapidly transforming business. Once hired, our EMEA leader will report into the Global CEO and will own the entire 6sense EMEA business. This will require them to build high-performing teams across the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and People Operations functions.
The perfect candidate will have successfully expanded a US-based Revenue Technology start-up into multiple countries, focused on selling to B2B Sales and Marketing leaders.
- Bring the 6sense RevTech Revolution to the European market
- Manage the P&L for the European operation
- Build a high-performing team of B2B Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing experts
- Consistently overachieve against aggressive revenue and growth goals
- Consistently deliver world-class customer retention rates
- Develop a productive ecosystem of local Agency, ISV, and Data partners
Required Experience & Skills
- You have successfully expanded a US-based Revenue Technology start-up into multiple countries, focused on selling to B2B Sales and Marketing leaders.
- You have consistently overachieved against aggressive revenue and customer success goals for a SaaS business operating in multiple countries, cultures and languages
- You are well-known and respected within the local B2B CMO and CRO communities
- You are skilled at hiring top talent and building high-performing teams both from within and outside of your existing network
- You are highly capable of representing the 6sense brand to the market and operating as the “face of 6sense” in the region
- You are the internal culture champion, infusing our FAMILY values into the EMEA operations
- You have successfully delivered thought-leadership sessions at B2B Revenue Technology events
- You are able to articulate a strong vision for how to adapt the 6sense platform to capitalize on the local market opportunity
- You have a proven track record of driving excellence in business operations
- You understand the importance of building an effective ecosystem of partners and are well-connected to several of our ideal local Agency, ISV, and Data partners
- You are passionate about driving our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals in the region
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.