Market Development Representative
Location: San Francisco, CA
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The Role: We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization as a Market Development Representative. You will act as part of a Regional Sales Team consisting of a Regional Vice President & 6 Commercial Account Executives. Your purpose will be to uncover and qualify new opportunities across our target market. You'll be measured on your ability to create Opportunities that lead to new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their career by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. As a Market Development Representative at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Dell, Sage Intact, and Uber! We will trust you to evangelize 6sense, open doors into opportunities, and consistently exceed targets. This is not your average high-growth company!
What's in it for You:
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission
The Fit: We’re in the early stages of building our marketing development team so we’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best but can also think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization.
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, do your absolute best work
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Understanding of B2B Enterprise Marketing & Sales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills