Title: SDET Engineer
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modelling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking a SDET Engineer for our Pune office to work within our tech team and develop test strategy, collaborate with different teams.
A SDET Engineer at 6Sense will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, monitor and control all testing activities and tasks across respective Releases & projects.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
- Responsible for the work product of the testing across projects and the timely delivery of different testing milestones
- Monitor the scheduling and readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage
- Collaborate with development team and onshore team for application test activities
- Responsible for automating manual test cases for reducing manual effort.
- Sharing test results to senior management on daily basis, update the status in Jira and test management tool.
- Education- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent (IT, electronics) from one of the premier institutes in India.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Software testing (Manual, functional, regression, sanity etc.)
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in Automation testing using Selenium, Protractor or Cypress.
- Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
- Must understand the uses and methods of testing
- Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with API testing
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. ALM, JIRA, BugZilla etc.
- Good level in SQL/database
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills; team player
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable with change and learning new things, working outside of comfort zone
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations.