Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
A 3Cloud Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding opportunity at existing clients within a dedicated region or territory. Core responsibilities balance pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and developing relationships within the Microsoft field sales ecosystem, most critically with Microsoft Account Executives. This person will demonstrate a proven track record for solution selling of cloud technology solutions, technical services, and building trusted relationships with C-Level decision makers and business partners. If this is a path that excites you, let’s chat!
- Design and implement geo & industry-based market strategies for 3Cloud’s cloud practices and solution offerings.
- Identify and develop relationships with key corporate C-level and Senior Leadership representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Microsoft AEs, field sales teams, and the Microsoft community – including ancillary partnerships (e.g. Docker, etc.).
- Understand the competitive landscape and 3Cloud’s differentiators to outmaneuver competition in competitive pursuits.
- Serve as marketing liaison with clients, supporting 3Cloud reference requests, case study creation, collateral approval, etc.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including lead identification and qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast accuracy through discovery calls and meetings with clients and partners.
- Exceed quarterly and annual bookings and margin targets.
- Manage the contract process for new deals, including negotiating on price and commercial terms.
- Drive client awareness and business development across service lines, focusing on a balanced business by cross-selling whitespace at existing clients.
- Work with technical delivery teams to develop compelling, tailored proposals that meet client needs while balancing continuity of delivery opportunities across all 3Cloud practices.
- Provide weekly updates in CRM; lead weekly pipeline review calls for your dedicated region & territory.
- Advocate for clients internally at 3Cloud, including briefing executives on needs and opportunities to inform staffing decisions, etc.
- Holistically understand an account’s current technology platform and help shape plans to move to cloud-based solutions. Become the trusted cloud advisor for your assigned portfolio of accounts and region.
- The GEO-based Sales Director for US Boston covers the following areas: Greater Boston Area.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA is a plus.
- 5-10+ years’ sales experience. Complex sales, solution selling, strategic accounts leadership is a plus.
- Candidates with prior sales experience in Microsoft services and solutions are preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and persuasion skills are critical.
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital-first organizations.
- Passion for client experience and for consulting as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals.
- Ability to address conflict. Able to prepare for and execute on difficult conversations.
- Attention to detail, and insistence on excellence and “getting it right the first time.”
The commission target ranges from 2.5%-4.5% based on attainment goals, and other terms and conditions as may be communicated.
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.