The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing support to production and/or studio company employees (“Crew”). The role will respond to production employee inquiries by telephone and email for non-technical problems that include, but are not limited to, payroll inquiries, employment verification, change of address, cancel and reissue of paychecks. The CSR is responsible for analyzing the customer’s support needs and referring to other internal Cast & Crew departments for follow-up as needed. The CSR is responsible for logging each interaction with the customer in ticket tracking system. The CSR will report to the Supervisor, Production Employee Helpdesk for day to day activities.
- Provide exemplary customer support and service to our production employees.
- Research, resolve, and respond to end-user issues/problems/questions received via email, telephone calls, callbacks, or escalations in accordance with current standards and service levels.
- Log and track all inbound correspondence utilizing the current ticket tracking system.
- Provide solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
- Transition employee calls to internal departments when necessary.
- Continually deliver timely attendance and high quality of work.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with fellow Cast & Crew employees and customers.
- Understand the needs and requirements of internal and external customers and escalate when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor degree, or relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2-4 years of generalized experience in a customer support environment, ideally within the Entertainment or other heavily unionized industry.
- Demonstrated ability and history of providing excellent customer support.
- Ability to communicate to a broad, diverse set of customers in a way that addresses their issues or problems in a calm, constructive manner.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize in order to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Working knowledge and understanding of payroll processes preferably in the Entertainment industry.
- Creative problem solver who is extremely well organized and accustomed to maintaining meticulous records.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Exposure and demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to compose clear and concise grammatically correct emails and other like correspondence.
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently.
- Goal and people oriented.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude.
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.