Client Set Up Specialist
The Client Set Up Specialist will support Media Services’ digital products designed to streamline payroll, accounting, and production activities. This position will support TiM (Time Is Money www.hellotim.com), which is a unique solution digitizing the onboarding process for production employees, and disrupting the way the Entertainment Industry thinks about and uses technology. We’ve built a culture of pushing boundaries, making change and taking on challenges that others have written off as “impossible.”
In that spirit, TiM Set Up is looking for a highly organized, patient, well-spoken, hungry, enthusiastic team player to assist with training clients to use our platform and manage client-related data. Candidates should be personable, curious, technically savvy, hard-working and able to take direction. The ability to think critically and troubleshoot independently is a must.
We are a small team and this is a demanding job. If you like challenges, room for growth, respectfully asking “why” in an effort to drive innovation, working in a respect and communication centric environment, then we’d love for you to apply.
- Assist new and existing clients to set up their accounts and hiring paperwork in our system.
- Answer emails and phone calls relating to set up questions or issues.
- Coordinate and host online group demos and one-on-one screen shares to train clients on the system and assist them in their set up.
- Reduce the amount of down-the-line-support a client requires by helping them build a comprehensive, foundational understanding of the system and ensure that the set up work they’ve done follows best practices/is optimal.
- Coordinating efforts with our clients and partner companies over the phone and via email.
- Assist/support senior members of the Client Set Up team.
- Help manage our onboarding pipeline in our CRM.
- Help create and maintain onboarding-related data and documents, including in our CRM.
- Understand the “big picture” process and consistently communicate with all stakeholders to keep them up to date on progress/key milestones as each client is onboarded.
- Work with our Support team to dynamically field or hand off questions from clients based on a number of factors, including the scope and topic of those questions.
- Maintain a calm, polite, and personal demeanor when communicating with clients as well as internal staff.
- If encountered, report technical issues and/or provide ideas on how to improve the functionality of the software.
- Consistently communicate with supervisors and fellow team members about daily tasks, goals, achievements, and blockers.
- Generally, actively work/look to improve our processes in a way that will help the company, our clients, our team and you.
- To deliver world class service as efficiently and quickly as possible. Every minute a client gives us is one they aren’t putting into their production, which is a big deal.
- Collaborate with the TiM team to create internal policies and procedures and improve the TiM Operations system and TiM software as a whole.
- Come up with new ideas to will help the company, our clients and our team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1-5 years of accounting, payroll, or production experience preferred, preferably in the Entertainment industry, either on-set or in the production office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills a must, with the ability to work independently, set priorities, manage time effectively, and manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Moderate to intermediate level skills with computers and business applications.
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (JoinMe, Teams, Zoom).
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team.
- Customer success experience.
- Ability to effectively multi task is a must. This role requires that, at any given time, you be simultaneously navigating/switching between multiple digital platforms to carry out your responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and communicate progress/delays to the team effectively.
- Must have the ability to “read the room” both internally and with clients + awareness to respond dynamically.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively follow through with both personal needs and the greater good of the team in mind.
- Comfortable with cloud-based file sharing systems (Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams).
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Calendly, and Asana a plus.
- French, Spanish-speaking a plus!
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.