The Systems Tester is responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems that make software functionality.
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Brainstorm and create solutions to accommodate all system users.
- Knowledge of entertainment payroll industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of PC systems preferred, not limited to Microsoft Office.
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Possesses excellent prioritization, time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Quick learning ability and deep understanding of technical products/systems.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and ability to work with personnel from all levels of organization.
- Self-motivated, critically-thinking, problem-solving.
Special Working Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may require occasionally exerting up to 30 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management, and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.