The Contract Administrator is expected to competently demonstrate ability in reading and understanding the intention and scope of independently negotiated contracts as well as Basic Agreement knowledge. He/She has extensive and proficient knowledge of all guilds and unions as well as being able to analyze and update fringe and wage increases and run tests on those changes in the system. The Contract Administrator will work closely with the Labor Relations Specialists and will assist the Audit Coordinators as needed.
- Responds to contract request emails from the payroll coordinators and other departments on a daily basis
- Sets up contracts in the payroll system for new projects
- Addresses missing pension, contract modification and contract expiration reports and updates as needed
- Is accountable and responsible for proficiently setting up contracts in order to bill the appropriate PH&W rates, etc.
- Keeps in direct contact with fund offices on fringe allocations and submissions
- Maintains accurate and acceptable files on each union and/or guild
- Reads and understands each contract that is applicable to a client’s project
- Analyzes and tests all contracts entered in payroll system
- Researches rate discrepancies
- Reviews reports received from the payroll system
- Researches hour discrepancies, duplicate reporting, reported inaccuracies and delinquency notices
- Distributes all notices received from the AMPTP to payroll management team
- Assists Audit Coordinators as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working in the Entertainment Industry
- 3+ years Labor Relations experience working with collective bargaining agreements
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Excel Outlook and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Special Work Conditions
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
- Sedentary – Some positions may require exerting up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.