Cast & Crew is searching for a Payroll Support Representative (System Analyst) to support our digital products designed to streamline payroll, accounting, and production activities (including Hours To Gross – HTG). This position will assist customers (external and internal) with issues or questions encountered while using the product. The ideal candidate is highly focused on delivering operational excellence, ensuring accurate results, and providing an exceptional customer experience. This requires a high degree of comfort with technical product support, including detailed troubleshooting, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and great customer service skills. Proven entertainment industry payroll expertise and a high degree of comfort with systems analysis is highly preferred.
- Communicate to a diverse set of customers by delivering clear instructions
- Provide technical support and system solutions to customers using Cast & Crew and CAPS digital solutions
- Modify the configuration of Cast & Crew digital solutions and HTG per customer requests
- Build sustainable relationships with customers by providing timely and accurate support
- Manage support queue and log incoming customer/product support calls and emails, providing workable solutions
- Solves a problem by analyzing its component parts and identifying the key or underlying issues.
- Documents the issues and coordinates testing and solutions with products and technology teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor degree
- Has experience with external and external customer/product support
- Minimum 1-5 years of accounting, payroll or production experience preferred, preferably in the Entertainment industry
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Teams)
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team
Please note: It is likely that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Special Working Conditions
• Schedule must be flexible to accommodate client and business needs.
• Sedentary: involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Occasionally may involve exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
• Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.