OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora Global Services is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrators (GSIs), and PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers and partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience and achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Drive long term business growth in partnership with our customers and GSI’s by ensuring our solutions are implemented successfully from presale to post go-live and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Develop high value trusted relationships with our customers and partners throughout their lifecycle to ensure Zuora meets our customers’ business objectives
- Support a handful of Account Executives and work in collaboration with the delivery managers, solution architects and the COE professionals to to position, present and sell Zuora’s products and services
- Qualify service opportunities, implementation scoping, timeline and level of effort estimations, draft statements of work and P&L of
- Drive customers’ business initiatives and optimize their processes aligned with Zuora’s technology to drive the growth and expansion of customer's’ business and the resulting growth of Zuora’s footprint and volume of business
- Manage both the day-to-day operational and long term strategic business relationship with Zuora’s key strategic customers, ensuring Zuora is viewed as and remains a strategic technology and business partner
- Establish governance and create close alignment between System Integrators and Zuora on service relevant topics
- Cultivate key customers as Zuora advocates in the Zuora Community and Subscription Economy
- Managing customer escalations and proactively; communicating upcoming product changes and enhancements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 8-10 years of experience leading delivery and customer relations, including program management experience (SCRUM, PMI, Prince2, MSP certification is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing SaaS Enterprise software applications such as ERP, CRM, accounting systems and/or provisioning systems as well as managing subcontractors and service partners
- Proven experience in mapping customers’ business initiatives and requirements to business applications solutions
- Business-savvy, with experience of building, maintaining and nurturing stakeholder relationships with customers, partners and Zuora internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales), including churn management
- Proficient in presenting technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Ability to manage multiple (3-5) engagements concurrently and effectively manage scope change within a project or program
- Ability to be flexible, action oriented and operate effectively in ambiguity
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams and customer base with travel up to 60% of the time (including possible international travel)
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.