For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll focus on named Enterprise and Strategic accounts; helping to enable some of the most successful software, hardware, media, telecom and IOT companies to sustain rapid growth and transform their entire business. This isn’t just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale you’ve ever made as you, a trusted business partner, take a seat at the decision-making table and pioneer business transformation with our future customers’ C-Suite and board members. You will be the CEO aka “ZEO” of your territory and career – owning, driving the strategy and leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team. Be challenged and supported as a salesperson to grow as you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest and most visionary people both in and outside of Zuora.
Join us and make shift happen!
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Complete Zuora’s in depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in Zuora’s messaging, products and services and unique sales approach
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value and ROI/Business Case of Zuora’s full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners
- Evangelize the Zuora vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of full cycle sales experience, at least 5 year Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in solution sales managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Strong ability to demonstrate value proposition & return on investment in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Experience selling multiple solutions (6-9) and building 12-24 month account strategy plans
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.