Our Vision & Mission
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Team & Role
Our growth story is only just beginning and we’re seeking a Director of Global Campaigns to scale a best-in-class marketing function to support Zuora’s growth ambitions: to be the company to whom the world’s best companies turn to for driving the technology and business transformations necessary to win in the Subscription Economy.
In this role, you will architect and lead a global campaigns engine targeted at Zuora’s key vertical segments: Manufacturing, High-Tech, and Media, to create growing awareness and engagement that translates into predictable pipeline.
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Partner with marketing leadership to establish campaign priorities, goals and targets established with strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets
- Define and lead a campaign strategy aligned to Zuora’s complex, enterprise-focused go-to-market motion and the way people buy in 2020
- Create and own a campaign performance framework to forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of campaign activities on pipeline, revenue, and the demand funnel
- Design a repeatable campaign execution playbook created that guides and scales best practices worldwide across a growing team of campaigns managers
- Partner closely with stakeholders in Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales, Demand Gen, and Content to align around the campaign strategy and drive results
- Grow, lead, develop and recruit a high-performance team that’s inspired to do the best work of their careers at Zuora
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 7-12 years of relevant marketing experience, primarily in B2B tech
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Big picture thinking, and meticulous attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was designed specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including General Motors, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com