Hello world! We’re Zuora
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager who is energetic and dependable to lead a team of Engineers managing the best Revenue Recognition software.
- Lead the design and development of Zuora’s flagship product Revenue
- Collaborate with internal teams product management, UX, QA to design, develop and deliver quality releases of Zuora’s Revenue Application
- Perform detailed reviews of architecture, design, and code produced by other engineers.
- Work with customer support and customer facing teams to enable customer success.
- Hire, mentor, and guide a group of high performing software engineers.
- Advocate for developing high-quality software and promote best practices to produce reliable, maintainable and fault-tolerant software.
- Raise the bar on engineering practices and code quality.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant degree.
- 10+ years of software development experience specializing in enterprise SaaS software
- 4+ years in managing the Development team.
- Understand and champion agile software development concepts to drive features from conception to delivery, including requirement analysis, design, development, deployment, and support.
- Hands-on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle technology stack
- Expert in data modeling and design
- Experience with Java, container technologies and AWS
- In-depth knowledge of standard algorithms, data structures, and design patterns and their applications.
- Experience in building high performing agile teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.