For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behaviour, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Sales Development Manager (Northern Europe) with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity. See www.zuora.com
- Manage all aspects of the sales qualification funnel from inbound qualification to
outbound prospecting by region, segment, and vertical.
- Demonstrate ability to coach team in driving opportunities down the funnel by
collaborating with Account Executives, getting wider in accounts, and expanding the
value prop of Zuora within Prospect Accounts.
- Partner with sales to establish strong creation, allocation, and acceleration of pipeline to
fuel Zuora’s sales teams
- Manage reporting to sales leadership on a weekly basis, with ad-hoc reporting as
- Identify future goals and enable team members rapid career advancement to sales
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity for predictable pipeline building. Analyse and
interpret key metrics, recommend changes and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing
messaging and documenting templates and processes
- Manage past the number and find ways to enhance Zuora’s sales process to generate a
higher quantity and more efficient bookings
- You will have recently transitioned from an individual contributor sales development representative role into a management position and therefore be in a unique position to understand what it takes to build and lead a high-performance business development team.
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing, lead generation, sales development or relevant
sales experience required
- 1-2 years proven leadership and staff development skills, including building and
managing a team of 5+ sales development reps
- Proven track record of managing and scaling to a large staff count.
- Track record of successfully developing staff members and strong promotion/attrition
- Metrics-driven, and the ability to showcase examples of demand generation campaigns
or Sales Development motions
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive cultural influence over groups
- Strong knowledge and experience using Salesforce.com and general systems savvy.
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong, cross-functional business relationships
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans on an ongoing basis to sales and marketing
- Deep understanding, passion and experience in business application software sales
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration or Management or a related
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com