Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
- Participate in application development, maintenance and code refactoring
- Closely working with backend engineers to complete development tasks and feature implementations
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- JSP/Servlet and Java experience is an added advantage
- Familiar with Bootstrap/Element UI CSS framework
- Good understanding of different design pattern and software architecture
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Possess strong enthusiasm in exploring new solution, technology as well as domain knowledge
- Good verbal and written skill in both English and Chinese