Our Vision & Mission
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Team & Role
Our Marketing team plays a pivotal role in evangelizing the subscription economy and sustaining Zuora’s rapid global growth. ZEO marketers are world-class storytellers and strategic campaign builders. We are a design-driven organization that loves to collaborate, innovate, and tackle tough technical and conceptual projects. Traditional cookie-cutter B2B marketing is taboo here. Instead, with everything we do — from marketing operations to brand design — we strive to create original solutions and stand out from the crowd. We are energized by our work, inspired by our team, and always looking to take our marketing to the next level.
The Senior GSI Strategic Partner Marketing Manager role works closely with internal Alliances, Sales, Services and Marketing Leadership teams and externally with executives at the top Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) to develop go-to-market strategies and joint marketing plans. This person will play a critical role to:
- help identify and build relationships with the top GSI practice leads
- establish brand awareness and preference for Zuora
- source opportunities from these strategic partners
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Develop Alliances GTM Objectives & Key Results and annual GTM plan to engage and drive sourced deals from top GSI and other strategic partners
- Develop strategic messages to GSIs on the value of partnering with Zuora
- Works cross-functionally to help create and maintain assets for field enablement and joint marketing including battlecards, playbooks, campaigns, newsletter and case studies
- Drive executive outreach to key practice leads and executive at the top GSIs
- Partner with the leaders of the correct groups inside the top GSIs for Subscription Services & Target market segments
- Creates joint marketing plans with each of the top GSIs and select strategic partners
- Increases partner commitment & engagement in joint-GTM activities
- Increases Zuora commitment & engagement in joint-GTM activities across marketing and sales. Program management of joint plans and liaison to marketing functions for campaign execution
- Enables top GSI partners & Zuora Field to readily speak about the relationship and how we work together via success stories, pitch decks and other collateral
- Participates in regular QBR cadence with strategic partners to establish, review, and modify joint-plan and GSI scorecard
- Drives branding & creation of official communications to establish the credibility of the Zuora alliance program
- Primary leader and liaison between Zuora marketing and executives at top GSIs on Zuora Field Events and thought leadership content
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Prior B2B experience partnering with large GSIs and consulting partners required
- 5+ years of leadership experience across various marketing functions such as partner marketing, field marketing/regional marketing and demand generation
- Excellent internal/external verbal and written communications skills at the executive level is a must. Must be comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
- Prior prospecting and executive communications preferred
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership, local sales teams and partner executives to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals and close business
- Can independently develop strategies and joint marketing plans and metrics
- Prior experience in mapping partner programs with broader corporate editorial and thematic ideas is a must
- The ability to analyze Salesforce reports and dashboards including location, industry and sales stage, to help synthesize a strategic partner marketing plan that aligns with sales’ objectives
- Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of partner initiatives and campaigns and recommend changes that result in higher engagement, lead source and/or higher conversion is a must
- Prior experience managing Salesforce campaigns, contacts, leads and opportunities is required
- Prior experience with email automation programs such as Marketo is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com