Engagement Manager, APAC
You are an Engagement Manager with a proven track record of successful enterprise software or SaaS implementations. You take pride in your Billing, ERP, CRM, or Accounting system expertise, combined with strong domain knowledge in IoT, SaaS, Media, Telco, Utilities or complex software deployments. This is encapsulated by a passion for leading and delivering technical solution and business results to your customers.
As the Engagement Manager for Zuora APAC, you will be a critical member of the tight knit team. Your primary mission will be to oversee enterprise level software implementations deployed within the context of larger technical solutions. You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from 3rd party implementation partners. Your demonstrated experience as an Engagement Manager or Program Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the engagement team, and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all Zuora platform/product implementations.
Because you already have experience carrying out end-to-end technical and process transformation with Billing, ERP, CRM, or Accounting system, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for managing the project plans and leading the implementations for one or more projects at a time.
You will be responsible for managing the buy and sell financial metrics, responsible for pre-sales activities, and most importantly you will ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Successful Engagement Managers at Zuora have a healthy sense of risk and are able to proactively manage risk prior to failure.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience; with at-least 3+ years as a hands-on project manager
- Thrive on ambiguity and change
- Enjoy working in a tight knit team, and willing to extend a helping hand to others
- Get things done attitude
- Pride and passion in your work
- A thirst for knowledge and strong learning capacity
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- In-depth technical expertise and experience implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP or CRM. Billing and payment systems a plus.
- Understanding and experience with defining or decoding enterprise system architecture
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience
- Able to manage bill and sell financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to meet goals and build account expansion plans
- Able to effectively manage scope change within a project or program and comfortable with commercial negotiations with customer stakeholders
- Manage a number of engagements concurrently, potentially between 3 – 5 clients
- Successful candidates must have strong communication and problem solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
- Executive presence. Comfort with ambiguity and C-level communication
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- In depth knowledge of scalable Enterprise web applications (CRM, CPQ, ERP, GL)
- Have developed domain industry or business process skills
- Lead teams of architects, consultants, and developers
- Ability to navigate internal and external organizations
- Ability to drive consensus internally and externally
- Technology experience or awareness in either of the following:
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team
- Comfortable with traveling 20% of the time (including possible international travel)
Nice to Have
- Certification of PMI
- Experiences at Big Four consulting firms (Deloitte, PwC, Accenture, etc.)
- Experience with SaaS based implementation
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Comfortable with both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
- Experience working with a cross-industry and geographically dispersed customer base
- Regional language proficiency aside from English