Zume is looking for an IT Business Analyst for the IT and Security team. The IT Business Analyst will work with Zumers to understand and plan new initiatives and turn those plans into IT execution requests.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, results-driven person with a passion for understanding technology user needs and translating them into IT actions to help them improve their overall processes and systems. You should have experience engaging teams of engineers, architects, and administrators across the organization to deliver solutions in a timely fashion. In short: own the state of constant improvement for all IT & Security services. Attention to detail, being self-motivated, and an ability to create results in a highly flexible environment are a must.
- Serve as the focal point for business analysis and process improvement for IT and Security solutions
- Create detailed business analysis, problem statement, and optimal solution definition for a business
- Understand and document the relationship between current capabilities and the proposed solution and translate into well formed IT requests
- Quality Check IT solutions and act as Voice of the Customer
- Monitor and report the velocity of request execution
- Collaborate across disciplines to refine and iterate on solution features
- Optimize team processes to improve quality and responsiveness to feedback and changing priorities
- Overcome obstacles by resolving issues, regardless of team boundaries, and identify and resolve teamwork issues
- Engage and maintain consistent communication with all relevant parties until issues are resolved
- Clearly and effectively report on relevant aspects of the project to leadership at any level of the organization
- Serve as custodian for IT Governance tools such as Asset Management, 3rd Party Risk, and Compliance Management Systems.
- 5 years of experience in industrial and/or business process duties
- BS degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated analytical skill set to decompose a large problem into manageable, actionable subcomponents
- Meticulous documentation and communication skills
- An understanding and respect for business system process, and a willingness to instruct and lead customers and clients in the process
- Demonstrated ability to understand what resonates with end users and engineers and to translate consumer and business goals into end-to-end feature plans (scenarios, functional specs, schedules)
- Self-directed and one to take initiative in order to drive progress
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Comfortable presenting and demonstrating products for large and small audiences
- Applicable certifications in program and project management, technology disciplines, or security disciplines
- Demonstrated experience managing and successfully delivering technical solutions in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with business management technologies such as Microsoft Project, Atlassian Jira, LucidCharts, and Smatsheets.
- Possess or working towards their Business Analyst certifications such as IIBA Certification in Business Data Analytics (CBDA), IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA), IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE), or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
Location: Remote role
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 IS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT AT ZUME, INC. OUR VACCINE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BOOSTER VACCINATIONS, AND FUTURE BOOSTER VACCINATIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.