Summary of what this role will do: (you will love this company and what we do)
The Maintenance Technician will be a key part of maintaining our production equipment and any associated equipment. This position will perform preventative and corrective maintenance functions in an advanced capacity.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance of all production equipment
- Tooling setups and repair of formers and hot presses
- Troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical or instrumentation issues (motors, VFDs, sensors, solenoids, transmitters, relays, positioners, heating elements, etc.)
- Teardown, repair and rebuild of sensitive mechanical and electrical components
- Backup for equipment operators (Stock Prep, FMC)
- Document all repairs, complete work order records
- Any other task assigned by Maintenance Manager
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED, vocational school degree (experience may substitute)
- Experience reading and understanding diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Intermediate to advanced electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting
- Experience with tooling setups
- Strong ability to work in a team culture
- Able to work independently with little to no instruction
- Advanced experience with corrective and preventative maintenance
- Comfortability assessing a situation and taking action
- Use basic hand and power tools for the repair, installation or maintenance of equipment
- Knowledge of safety procedures (LO/TO, electrical, confined space, fall protection, etc.)
- Forklift and aerial lift experience (preferred)
- Prior experience working with molded fiber processing (preferred)
- Lift 50 pounds by pulling, bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders, and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time
- Work at heights and wear appropriate fall equipment.
- Use basic hand and power tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, drills, grinders, etc.
As a condition of employment you must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
Location: Camarillo, CA
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment at Zume, Inc. Our vaccine requirements include booster vaccinations, and future booster vaccinations that become available.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zume provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.