International Sales & Marketing
(Mumbai, 16 - 20 LPA)
Who We Are
By 2050, there could be more plastic in our oceans than fish! Zume is a Softbank backed company focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. Zume is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers. We have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Our customers span across food service / restaurants, FMCG and healthcare.
Zume's international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed startup in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
What you’ll do
- Lead the end-to-end marketing efforts and build/execute marketing strategy to enable sales growth at Zume globally
- Work with the senior leadership to drive the growth agenda for expansion into new geographies and new product lines
- Own and execute key initiatives and product marketing programs/campaigns across Linkedin, social media, Amazon, print, email, trade shows; for a primarily B2B customer base, ranging from global distributors to large Fortune 500 enterprises
- Liaise and closely coordinate with marketing agencies whenever needed to build and execute marketing projects/campaigns including mails, content marketing, etc.
- Own market research/landscaping and intelligence, drive lead generation and then work closely with the sales team for lead qualification and conversion
Who you are
- 4-6 years of overall international B2B product marketing and international sales/BD experience preferably in the APAC and EMEA markets
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth
- Demonstrated experience of working and managing marketing agencies; and with in-house B2B Sales Teams
- Self-starter, high ownership & ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving & communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity