Inside Sales Executive
Summary: Looking for an Inside Sales Executive to manage our inbound leads and source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails. Looking for someone with 3+ years experience. Start-up experience is a major plus. This is a true hustle role that will be a backbone to our growing sales team.
Who We Are
Who We Are
By 2050, there could be more plastic in our oceans than fish! Zume is a Softbank backed company focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. Zume is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers. We have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Our customers span across food service / restaurants, FMCG and healthcare.
Zume's international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed startup in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
This position is based out of Mumbai (but remote applicants are welcome to apply)and responsible for driving sales of compostable products.
What You'll Do
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, databases or digital resources.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within our CRM system - Salesforce.
- Establish effective email marketing strategies
- Report sales metrics
- Manage the sales process (lead generation, closing)
- Coordinate with supply chain accounting teams as necessary
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- minimum 3+ years of proven inside sales experience
- Start-up experience a plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Team player