This position will lead business development and sales operations functions for our (2P) “2nd Party'' manufacturing network. This is one side of our two sided marketplace and involves engagement of new Industrial partners for the purpose of deploying Zume manufacturing technology to produce molded fiber products.
- Develop and execute partnership strategies for Zume’s full service offerings, including industrial hardware, software and services.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Finance, Ops and Sales teams to identify, engage and develop strategic relationships with potential partners.
- Own Partner relationship end-to-end, from initial scoping, to negotiations and execution.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the deployment of partnerships.
- Foster and build a team of incredibly talented diverse individuals who execute and contribute to Zume’s growth strategy.
- Experience with selling “systems” inclusive of hardware, software and services
- You have a history of unquestioned integrity.
- You have an engineering background or have experience selling industrial equipment and services
- You have demonstrated marked excellence in previous endeavors. You can describe this excellence.
- You are proud to put extraordinary effort into your work and are extremely demanding of yourself.
- Can point to proven success developing new markets, launching new technologies and business solutions, and expanding growth in existing markets.
- Marry unquestioned integrity with a passion for excellence in your work, and nurturing excellence from your teams.
- Clearly have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Communicate regularly and well with C-level executives.
- Recognize the value in, and ensure your teams have strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Understand new and existing Software technology, including AI, machine learning, and more.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales or business development
- Experience selling technology solutions
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to create effective sales tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative areas
- High growth or early-stage startup experience a plus
Sponsorship: Not available for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-Remote
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.