Zume Inc. is seeking a strong NetSuite Systems Administrator for a full time role. The NetSuite Systems Administrator interfaces regularly with other internal and external team members, Network Administrators and technical leadership, and is responsible for the monitoring and support of internal, manufacturing, and client facing systems in NetSuite, cloud-based technologies. Ideally this will include an architecture level understanding of NetSuite implementations and integrations with other systems. He/she will use the skills required of an Administrator role for NetSuite and future Oracle and in-house developed applications that leverage the NetSuite infrastructure. The candidate must have the working knowledge and skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission NetSuite related services. Additional duties consist of standard Enterprise Network Account Management and Identity, Access, and Management tasks. This role is for someone that loves to be hands-on in financial technologies, enjoys working in cloud environments, and wants to be part of an innovative and exciting team.
The candidate must work well within a team of engineers, system administrators, and application owners. They should have good speaking and writing skills and be able to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly. The candidate should also be self-motivated, should be able to solve challenges without significant assistance, and should proactively seek to help the rest of the team to reach their goals.
- Implement and support the integration of software applications for the financial management processes
- Deliver NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting, integrations, saved searches, dashboards, workflows, and support case resolution
- Provide support to Zume team members to troubleshoot and debug issues with NetSuite solutions
- Document existing and new customizations and workflows and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards
- Develop, deliver, and manage dashboards and reports within NetSuite modules and functions for management and employees
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and applications to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Assist with creation and maintenance of users, roles, permissions
- Assist with debugging system integration and functionality issues including engagement with NetSuite support for defect resolution
- Provide ongoing NetSuite training for company users
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite and other financial systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Experience with NetSuite scripting, integrations, workflows, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functionsBachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science or Business
- Understanding of functional requirement and ability to map them into Salesforce and Propel features and functionality
- Ability to bring alignment between architectural strategy and business requirements
- Be a data steward, recommending data governance best practices, ensuring data capture compliance and security
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to dig deep and understand business areas and their processes in order to tie that understanding to technical solutions.
- Strong sense of urgency to solve problems/issues, continuously improve business processes and overall org features
- String ability to drive discussions during meetings such as backlog grooming and standups
- Ability to manage and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Experience with performing evaluation of the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements
- Netsuite certifications
- Experience using Web services, API calls to integrate into other Business systems
- Experience with NetSuite ODBC drivers
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- SuiteCommerce Advanced
- REST, Web API and SOAP
- SuiteBundler and SDF
- Experience with NetSuite, SalesForce, bank integrations and various integration tools
Travel: Less than 10% (Ability to travel to Zume facilities and be available for in-person meetings from time to time).
Sponsorship: Not available for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-Remote
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.