Key Accounts Executive
Summary: Looking for someone with (4-6 years of experience) based out of Mumbai. The Key Account Executive is responsible for overall client satisfaction and referenceability, building and managing long-term business relationships between Zume and Client accounts. This role serves as a customer advocate for multiple accounts. This role is all about client experience and is not a quota carrying sales position and will involve extensive coordination across multiple stakeholders.
Who We Are
By 2050, there could be more plastic in our oceans than fish! Zume is a Softbank backed company focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. Zume is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers.
We have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Our customers span across food service / restaurants, FMCG and healthcare.
Zume's international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed startup in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
What you’ll do
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with existing clients
- You must take ownership of the customer's problem and be the single point of contact for all enquiries related to the customer experience which includes:
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams (Sales, Operations, Supply Chain etc).
- Taking clients through the onboarding process along with the regional sales teams
- Ensuring that the correct product reaches the client in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving skills to finding solutions to customer complaints/issues quickly
- It's important for the candidate to follow a customer-first attitude and leave no stone unturned in giving customers the best possible experience.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, or related field. Technical degree a plus
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality