Enterprise Sales Manager
Summary: Looking for a candidate who has experience selling customized packaging solutions to large enterprise clients in the FMCG, Electronics, Healthier, Food Service Sectors to clients such as Nestle, Mondelez, P&G, Unilever. International experience is a plus
Who We Are
By 2050, there could be more plastic in our oceans than fish! Zume is a Softbank backed company focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. Zume is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers. We have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Our customers span across food service / restaurants, FMCG and healthcare.
Zume's international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed startup in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
This position is based out of Mumbai (but remote applicants are welcome to apply)and responsible for driving sales of packaging products. In-depth knowledge, understanding, and capabilities to packaging products to food service companies as well as working with distributors is essential.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team. You will be part of the sales team that is responsible for shaping the future of the company & driving initiatives end to end. You will partner closely with leaders in Technology & Sales, working together to understand how to structure & run the business more efficiently.in FMCG, Electronics, Healthcare etc to help them achieve their sustainability goals of reducing plastic with their organization. The role will entail working with multiple stakeholders across the customer’s organizations (R&D, Packaging, Sustainability, Brand Managers) to drive new product development projects forward. This role will be working with clients in India as well as international clients.
What You'll Do
- Drive new Business Development for Zume and take over some existing client relationships within FMCG, Electronics, Healthcare, Food Service Sectors
- Identify target market and conduct market research across various potential categories where Zume can help replace single use plastic
- Lead pipeline creation to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Aggressively drive sales leads funnel and build opportunity pipelines
- Drive pilot engagements as per customer KPIs
- Anticipate customer KPIs, investigate underlying challenges and identify short term or long-term business solutions; create and lead sales/business development plans over the short to medium term
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organization to help shape and meet customer needs
Who You Are
- 6-9 years of work experience in Enterprise Sales and coordination with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with large multinationals to help them create new products and working with multiple client stakeholders
- Management Graduate from Tier 1/2 B-Schools
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Exceptional Communication Skills - written, oral and presentation skills.
- Excellent at making proposals, RFP responses
- Self-driven, proactive and determined to succeed
- Good industry knowledge and professional network.
- Packaging industry a plus
- Excellent communication and client management skills